Mandy Mission

"And this is the account of Sister Amanda Carter and her brethren, their journeyings in the land of Western New York, their sufferings in the land, their sorrows, and their afflictions, and their incomprehensible joy..." (Alma 28:8)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Assignment to the sites

So I just had to write really fast and tell you that I just got a call from one of the sister site trainers and President called her to tell her that Henrietta is now a site area!! I'M GOING TO THE SITES!!! AHHHHHH!!! What the what!? I can't believe it! I was sure I wasn't going to be going to the sites until Spring. So crazy! The thing is that the sisters only go there like once every two weeks in the winter so it really doesn't make too much of a difference but I'm going to be giving tours now! Fulfilling my full calling. A little nervous but pretty excited at the same time. Anyway, I love you all!!