Mandy Mission

"And this is the account of Sister Amanda Carter and her brethren, their journeyings in the land of Western New York, their sufferings in the land, their sorrows, and their afflictions, and their incomprehensible joy..." (Alma 28:8)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Staying in Irondequoit-May 31, 2011

Hi Fam!

This is going to be super brief because I don't have much to say and there isn't too much to write about. Just wanted to let you know that transfers came and went and Sister Stoker and I are staying in Irondequoit. I am very happy. There is so much that still needs to be done here. The sites are really busy and I'm working on making my new blog right now. So everything is great. I really love all of you and am aware of your needs and struggles right now. I love each one of you. You're all the best! I'll write you next Monday!

Love always, Sister Carter